hat is a Salt-free Shampoo?
It is a product for deeply clean hair without irritate or dry the hair fiber.
Salt can be found by Sodium Chloride, it is a cheap ingredient used to swell the vast majority of shampoos on the market. This component is incompatible with Keratin, which is why salt-free shampoos are essential for maintaining keratin treatments effects.
How to use
- Apply the shampoo on wet hair scalp and all over, always in hair growth direction
- Massage the scalp with fingertips for 2 minutes
- Rinse it out and repeat the operation
- It is recommended to complete wash operation using a conditioner o mask for hair moisturizing
- For better results, always use products of same range or brand